Job Seeker FAQ
Time Staffing offers a variety of opportunities for job seekers, ranging from distribution, manufacturing, warehouse, and clerical. Our clients offer temporary positions, temp-to-hire positions, and direct hire (working directly for the client and not through Time Staffing).
Time Staffing has many options for applying for open opportunities.
- Visit our Talent Community Job Opportunities page and view our current open positions. After reviewing the requirements, if your skills meet the specific requirements for one or more positions, please click “Apply Now” and complete all required fields.
- If no position meets your current interest, you can Submit Resume or Submit Online Application (if you do not have a resume)to us for future consideration.
- Come into 1 of our 12 locations and speak with our experienced Staff. They will be able to answer all your questions and get you on a kiosk to submit your application. Our office locations can be found here.
Yes. Since we have 12 locations across Northern Ohio, we can offer Candidates a variety of work locations. Each position has a dedicated office. When you apply to a position, the office is notified of your interest and will follow up with you in the event your skills match the requirements of the position.
A Staffing Representative will review your application, skills and qualifications. If these items meet the client’s requirements for the position, then you will receive a call and/or text message.
If an interview is schedule, please bring the following documents with you:
- Documents showing U.S. work eligibility for the Form I-9.
- Banking information for the direct deposit form.
- Any certifications required and/or relevant to the position for which you applied.
It is very important you come prepared for your interview with one of our Staffing Specialists. This requires:
- You to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview.
- You to bring a resume if you have one.
- You to dress appropriate for the interview, first impressions are very important.
Time Staffing offers the following benefit options:
- ACA compliant Health Plan
- Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- 401(k) Plan – Time Staffing offers an effortless way to defer a portion of your wages, tax-free, so you can start planning for your future.
- Associate of the Year/Month
Time Staffing provides all employees the ability to enroll in a health plan that meets the individual mandate requirements outlined in the Affordable Care Act.
By enrolling in the coverage, the employee will not be subject to tax penalty. As the employer of record, Time Staffing assumes liability for any and all ACA related charges or penalties assessed while on assignment.
Time Staffing’s medical insurance plan includes medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, critical illness and accident. This plan is available immediately.
Time Staffing deposits associate paychecks directly into your checking/savings account or pay card weekly.
Time Staffing offers electronic paystubs via Webtime. Click here to access your paystubs.
Access your paystubs in two easy steps:
Step 1: Username is:
First letter of the First Name, Full Last Name, full date of birth but in this order: 4-digit year, two-digit month, two-digit day
John Doe January 11, 1977
Step 2: Password
Click on “forgot password” and an email will be sent with your temporary password. Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
A Time Staffing Representative is unable to reset your password for this site. Everything is done with the email address your provided.
Time Staffing utilizes Greenshades to process and provide electronic W2s each year. Every January, the W2s will be mailed to the address on file but our Employees are also able to access their W2s via Greenshades website: http://hrgts.greenemployee.com
Time Staffing offers an electronic document process. You have two options to update your direct deposit and/or W4 and State tax forms:
- Call your Time Staffing office and ask them to electronically send you a new form.
- Visit your Time Staffing office and complete the form conveniently at the Time Staffing office using one of our kiosks.
While Time Staffing focuses on making successful job matches, sometimes it’s just not the right fit. As part of our Associate policies, we encourage the Associate not to walk off the job and/or not to just stop going to work, BUT, to contact your Time Staffing office. By notifying your Time Staffing office, we can conduct the proper notification with the client and match your skills and experience with potential job openings.
If you are unable to report to work for any reason, you must notify your Time Staffing representative of your anticipated absence at least one (1) hour prior to your scheduled starting time. Depending on the Client Assignment, you may also be required to contact your work Supervisor as well as the Time Staffing office.
All questions related to your enrollment of benefits with Benefits-in-a-Card can be addressed directly with Benefits-in-a-Card via: 1-800-497-4856 * M-F 8AM-8PM EST (Bilingual Agents on Staff)
Full-Service Staffing Agency
We bring extensive experience to your workforce challenges, including contract/temporary staffing, facility staffing, on-site managed services, outsourcing, and direct search/placement.
We offer the latest technology in training, keeping workers up to speed without the expense and inconvenience of shutting down your lines.
Time Staffing staff are members and actively participate in national, regional, and state associations, enabling them to stay current on employment laws and regulations constantly.
Our history, staff, and services are second to none in thoroughness, quality, and depth, proven through our Best of Staffing awards.
We contribute time and resources to make an impact on the communities we serve. We assist those who have served our country by helping them translate military training to civilian jobs.
All invoices are emailed weekly to the email address designated by the client. If you require a copy of any invoice, please reach out to your servicing office and they will be able to assist you.
Yes, Time Staffing can provide an On-Site Manager to assist with:
- On-site Recruiting and Associate Screening
- Onboarding and Conversion
- Vendor Management
Time Staffing has the capability to work with the Client’s electronic timekeeping system and/or to provide an electronic timekeeping system on-site for our Associates to use.
Time Staffing offers Total Workforce Solutions through the following service offerings:
- Staffing Services include successfully placing a large number of trained and available workers across crucial operational areas: Industrial and Administrative Staffing
- Professional Placement (Direct-Hire) Services include recruiting and candidate matching to the desired role, assisting with the interview process, and coordinating the onboarding process.
- On-Site Vendor Management services include a dedicated staff working at your location to ensure total focus on recruiting and screening a workforce that wants to be a part of your organization.
- Compliance Services include On-Site Drug Screening, Certified Laboratory Drug Testing, Non-DOT Screening, QuickScreen, SplitScreen Testing, DOT Screening, Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT), and Background Screening.
The Time Staffing family includes a division called iSymphony. iSymphony is a total business partner providing innovative solutions to our customer’s unique contingent workforce needs. Focusing on each customer’s key performance areas, iSymphony advances savings while accelerating speed to market and quality advances through their MSP, VMS and RPO business segments. Click here to learn more.
Yes, the Time Staffing family includes a division called TalentGro. TalentGro is a total workforce training solution that closes the skills gap by finding and developing needed talent. TalentGro offers a wide variety of soft skills training and customizable training programs designed to prepare today’s civilian and veteran talent for tomorrow’s success. Click Here to learn more.
We’re Here To Help
It’s possible we didn’t answer all your questions, or maybe you prefer to talk to someone directly. In that case, don’t hesitate to reach out for more information.