• Perform the product assembly process within the assigned work cell.
• Follow the standard work instructions to ensure proper part assembly.
• Work at the required pace to meet daily production schedules.
• Ensure product quality meet specifications and quickly address quality concerns when necessary.
• Ensure work cell and production floor safety, and address safety concerns quickly when necessary.
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance