Time Staffing has a weekend days forklift job opening in Bowling Green, Oh
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Receives material daily with scan guns, unpack pallet material into smaller flow racks and labeling/put-away.
- Is involved with Inventory control functions of the on-site and off-site warehouses including cycle counts, part number and location verification.
- Maintains files (paper and electronic) as required by this function/supervisor.
- Performs audits and trains others as needed.
- Support utilities and cleanliness of the GKN facility
- Pick parts and stocks lines
- Moves FG, dunnage, trash, etc. to respective areas
- General warehouse fork lift and inventory duties – moving material, locating material in warehouse, putting material away, inventory.
- Works in SAP, Scanners to make proper material movements
- Maintian 5’s
Key performance Indicators
- Stocking assembly with production material, timely and accurate transcation.
- Inventory, SAP Scan Gun accuracy
- Relationship in working with others within the department and external departments.
Why Time Staffing:
Qualified Associates Receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance