Time Staffing, Inc. is a leading provider of employment services in Northwest Ohio is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team covering the Findlay, Upper Sandusky, Tiffin, and Norwalk markets.
1. Sales Prospecting – Execute a method by which to guarantee an adequate number of prospects to qualify.
2. Sales Qualifying – Effectively qualify an adequate number of prospects for presentation.
3. Sales Relating & Identifying Opportunities –Effectively build relationships with prospects, with the ability to understand overall business concepts and needs to uncover opportunities.
4. Sales Proposal – Effectively prepare presentations that address the needs of the qualified prospect; then be able to deliver an effective plan that results in an order for services from the qualified prospect.
5. Account Development – Establish and execute a plan of action that results in an order for additional services from the customer.
6. Sales Activity - Maintain weekly sales activities, cold calls, in-person visits, community events; and active member participation in a local community organization.
7. Representation/Influence - Conduct him- or herself and lead others in an ethical manner, at all times adhering to the policies and procedures as documented in our Standard Operations Manual.
8. Possess knowledge and understanding of all divisions and services of Time Staffing and Hamilton-Ryker.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, and be on call when necessary.
• Must be willing to represent the Company through involvement in community functions and organizations.
• Must be willing and able to perform all tasks as described in the Risk Management system.
• Must be willing and able to travel to client facilities, Company offices, and vendor facilities.
• Must assist other team members in performing their Critical Tasks and Other Responsibilities.
• Must adhere to and enforce all Company policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations; and ensure that all federal, state and local employment laws are followed.
• Must set an excellent example and quality image to all Company personnel, customers, business partners and the public in general; must conduct activities as a Company representative in an ethical and businesslike manner; must maintain and safeguard Company assets and proprietary information.
• Must document activities performed within established Critical Tasks and other responsibilities.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in the English language.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in the English language.
• Ability to speak effectively in the English language.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in units of measure to accomplish the computing of pay rates, bill rates, mark-ups, gross margins and gross profit percentages.
Computer and Software Skills
• Ability to type at a level sufficient to meet Critical Tasks and Other Responsibilities of the position.
• Proficiency with at least one word processing software application and one spreadsheet application.