Kiln Material Handler
Shift: 12 hr Shift (8am – 8pm)
What You Will Do:
- Perform or all of the following: operate a variety of equipment, set up and prep molds, operate bake out kiln
- Operate forklift, electric hand lift, stand-up rider, perform work involving disagreeable working conditions and regularly lifts, pushes, pulls, and moves heavy items.
- Candidate should be physically fit as this position involves constant physical effort.
- Miscellaneous material handling.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Must comply with criminal background requirements
- Ability to Lift up to 55-60lbs on a regular basis
- Willingness to work in a dusty environment that involves long periods of exposure to high heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
- Proficiency in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculation of percentages).
What You Will Love About Us:
Temp to hire based on work ethic and attendance
Medical, Vision and Dental insurance options
Apply today at www.timestaffinginc.com/jobs or call to set an appointment!
Ashland/Wooster – (419) 207-0333
We look forward to helping you with your job search.