- A variety of assigned task related to assembly, machine operation, and production within a factory environment.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances and other production equipment.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify quality standards.
- Count finished products or workpieces, weigh finished products, or sort materials or products for processing, storing, shipping, or grading.
- Keep work areas clean and organized by using good housekeeping practices
What we need from you:
- High School education or equivalent
- One year of previous manufacturing experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including repetitive motions for a 10-hour shift
- Safety glasses and safety boots are required
Why you'll love it:
- Temp to hire opportunity for employees who have great attendance and attitude that have a strong desire to be a part of a team.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical insurance options