2nd Shift Production Worker
All shifts are available to start immediately at a reputable company looking for general labor and assembly & machine operators!
- Visually inspects parts (according to the sample board), and trims part when necessary
- Packs correct number of parts into prescribed carton
- Places identification label on full skids, and may be required to take full skid to its proper storage area
- Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with company policies. Responsible for cleanliness of work station, machine appearance, and floor surrounding the work station
- Sets aside parts that do not meet specifications
- Disposes of scrap
- Prepares necessary paperwork including: Plex labels
- Will be responsible for filling out In-Process Inspection Card, and assuring process is running acceptable quality level parts.
- Job generally involves standing for the full shift; however, some jobs allow for the operator to sit or alternate. Sitting may be allowed in some cases in hold area, re-work area, or pre-approved work area - this will be approved by Senior Manager – Innovation Group or V.P. of Operations only. There may be some bending.
- Mental alertness to change in quality of product, and to call for assistance when needed
- Ability to keep up with specified line rates.
- Manual dexterity required
- Satisfactory work records, including attendance
- Ability to lift 35 pounds infrequently (this amount can be reduced if associate has work related restrictions or limitation