Job Title: Maintenance
Shift: 1st Shift (6am – 2pm)
Pay: $25.00+ (based on experience)
What You Will Do:
- Installs, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance.
- Maintains inventories of equipment parts and supplies by checking stock and placing orders.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
What We Need From You:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Must comply with criminal background requirements
- The ability to lift 55-60 lbs. on a regular basis and, occasionally, up to 100 lbs.
- Willingness to work in a dusty environment that involves long periods of exposure to high heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
- Proficiency in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculation of percentages).
- Maintenance experience required
What You Will Love About Us:
Temp to hire based on work ethic and attendance
Medical, Vision and Dental insurance options
Apply today at www.timestaffinginc.com/jobs or call to set an appointment!
Ashland/Wooster – (419) 207-0333
Willard – (419) 951-6093
We look forward to helping you with your job search.