Job Title: Ram Press Operator
Shift: 1st Shift (6am – 2pm)
What You Will Do:
- Tends automatic, semiautomatic and manually operated machines to drill, mill, grind, saw, cut, thread, turn or groove green ceramic pieces
- Performs setups for producing and screening ceramic sands
- Bag and package beads at the end of the line
- Read and interpret process sheets
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must comply with client’s substance abuse policy
- Must comply with criminal background requirements
- The ability to lift 55-60 lbs. on a regular basis and, occasionally, up to 100 lbs.
- Willingness to work in a dusty environment that involves long periods of exposure to high heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
- Proficiency in basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculation of percentages).
What You Will Love About Us:
Temp to hire based on work ethic and attendance
Medical, Vision and Dental insurance options
Apply today at www.timestaffinginc.com/jobs or call to set an appointment!
Ashland/Wooster – (419) 207-0333
Willard – (419) 951-6093
We look forward to helping you with your job search.